We only collect personal data and never sensitive personal data such as gender, home contact details, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation or sexuality. Our method of collection is one of the following Vodeno:
- Online via Vodeno website (the “Site”),
- An enquiry directly via the Site or to a Vodeno employee
- Direct personal receipt of your business card
- Through an express ‘opt-in’ related to an industry event
- Registrations for Vodeno webinars, white papers, etc.
All of the above data collection methods are based on a legitimate interest of Vodno or your direct and voluntary consent.
You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal data about yourself. Once you give us your personal data via the Site contact form or otherwise, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with your personal data this will only be used for the Purpose and never distributed to third parties other than those that Vodeno uses for the Purpose. We may collect and store the following Personal Data:
- Your name and surname;
- Your business or work email address;
- Your business address;
- Your mobile phone number for business purposes;
- Your business landline phone number;
- Your job title or role;
- Your company name;
- Your areas of business interest; and
- Your communication preferences with Vodeno.
We don’t sell or rent the personal data that you share with Vodeno to third parties for any purpose without your explicit consent. If you don’t wish to receive sales and marketing communications from Vodeno, you may unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the end of any marketing communication from Vodeno or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal data to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services and the Site’s content and layout; and
- Share market commentary, Vodeno newsletter, product and service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
Our Disclosure of Your Data
We may disclose personal data to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal data with:
- Employees and agents of Vodeno;
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations;
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly give consent to share your data with us;
- Other business entities, should we plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy we will not otherwise disclose your personal data except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Your personal data will be stored in the European Economic Area. Your Personal Data may be accessed by Vodeno staff outside the European Economic Area. We will always take all the steps necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Accessing, Reviewing, Changing and Erasing Your Personal Data
Any person can request details of what data Vodeno holds about them at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Retention of Personal Data
Where a contractual relationship exists pertaining to your personal data that enables us to provide services and products to you and/or your company it may be necessary to retain personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your Personal Data for no longer than is necessary for those purposes. We will periodically review the Personal Data for deletion of the records that are no longer needed.
We have adopted a procedure to receive and respond to complaints and inquiries about our policies and practices relating to the handling of personal data. We will investigate all complaints in respect of personal data. If a complaint is justified, we will take appropriate measures, including, as necessary, amending our policies and practices. Any inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy or our practices relating to the handling of personal data should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on our privacy policies and practices relating to the handling of Personal data, contact us by postal mail to Dobra 40, 00-344 Warsaw, Poland or by email to email@example.com.
Vodeno uses analytics to enable the improvement of the website over time and collects usage information in order to assess how users access and utilise the website.